Success Pro aims to provide quality education & training of an international standard. We aim for excellence through quality management, quality training and quality teaching, bringing benefits to our students, the community and the wider world.
Success Pro values its heritage while it continues to reinvent its educational approach to meet the needs of the future. We believe that modern methods and attitudes can enable students achieve their fullest potential.
With the world and the needs of the community changing at an ever-increasing rate, Success Pro endeavor’s to be open to change, to adapt, innovate and keep pace with the goals that society expects. At Success Pro, our aim and belief is that through hard work and effort, students will be able to step confidently into the real and highly competitive world. We ensure that they are equipped with the ability to make mature and well-informed judgment’s based on a clear understanding of essential principles, concepts and moral values. This, we believe, is the best contribution we can make towards their development as productive members of society and, through them, to the country and the wider world.
Background and History
The Success Pro group has prepared hundreds of students. Established in November 1998 as “Success Pro” has since been imparting distinctive and meaningful learning to students all the way from O Level’s to A Level’s.
WHAT IS O LEVEL?
Students that have completed O-Level are considered to have completed their formal education and thus are awarded with final certification of secondary school. Cambridge O-Level is conducted by CIE (Cambridge International Examination). It is an internationally recognized qualification equivalent to Cambridge IGCSE and the UK GCSE. O- Level provides students with excellent preparations for future academic progressions.
- Cambridge O-Level, has been designed especially for the international audience in a way that cater the needs of different countries and for students whose first language may not be English.
- The curriculum also enables teaching to be placed in a localized context making it relevant where ever you teach.
- In some parts of the world including Pakistan, schools use Cambridge O-Level as an alternative (international) to the local government’s examination.
WHY CHOOSE O LEVEL?
O-Levels is the world’s most recognized international qualifications for secondary level students. It provides them with a gateway to higher education or professional studies in your home country or abroad. They can help you:
- Getting admission in university at home country or abroad
- Exempting the language tests for emigrating or studying in another country. For example, achieving a Grade C in O Level ‘English’ is often enough to satisfy the language requirements for some universities in English-speaking nations
- Finding better career opportunities and developing skills that help you lead a more successful life
- Many universities around the world require a combination of O & A Levels to meet their admission requirements.
- Some US and Canadian universities will accept students with five Cambridge O levels at grade C or above.
- Meanwhile, in UK, Cambridge O Level is accepted as equivalent to GCSE. Many UK universities look at the Cambridge O levels grades/performance, when making admission decisions.
- On the other hand, universities in many countries, including Canada and USA will admit students on the basis of their Cambridge O level performance alone.
- Also, Grade C in O level ‘English Language’ satisfies the requirement of English proficiency of many universities in the UK and other English speaking countries.
Assessment for O levels, takes place on the course completion which includes written and practical assessment which allows students to demonstrate their learning, particularly when their first language is not English.
- The six grades that are bench-marked from A* to E which have clear guidelines to explain the standard of achievement. In this regard, grade A* represents the highest level of achievement and grade E reflects the minimum satisfactory performance.
- Whereas, U is commonly regarded as fail. The examination series for O levels, occur twice a year.
- Firstly in May/June and secondly, in October/ November.
- The results are accordingly issued in August for first session and in January for second session.
GCE O Levels Grades equivalent to Pakistani Marks
Schools receive CIE Results directly from UK through mail on the day of result declared. However, hard copy of results and student certificates are also sent to schools after a week through British Council.