Why study in the UK:
The UK has grown to become one of the top destinations to study around the world. With traditions of excellence dating back hundreds of years, high class institutions at every corner and much more flexibility than many other countries, the United Kingdom has much to offer international students that other English-speaking countries cannot offer.
International students have always been an important presence in the UK, and the numbers have been growing steadily. UK is the second most popular destination for international students, behind the US. The UK has worked hard to capitalize on the growing demand for English-language instruction and the post-9/11 visa hurdles in the US.
MAIN REASONS ARE AS BELOW:
The degrees and qualifications from UK higher education institutions are known around the world as high quality and world class.!
Education Costs are lower
The cost of education for an international student in the UK can be lower compared to the USA and other countries. You can also save a lot of money because your degree will generally take less time to complete in the UK than in other countries.
An international student in the UK is typically allowed to work up to 20 hours a week during school term, and up to full-time when school is out of term. Of course, you should always check with your international advisor at your school before starting any work – you do not want to be in violation of your visa, and rules change all the time.
Gateway to Europe
With the addition of the Channel Tunnel and low cost airlines such as EasyJet and Ryan Air, Europe is easier to access from the UK than ever. You can reach most areas of Europe from the UK within a few hours by train or direct flight.
The UK is known for having a multicultural society with all religions and faiths represented in some way. With a racial, ethnic and religious jumble, the UK is very open to new traditions and cultures – something that is a great thing for students from other countries!
We work with following Institutions and Companies in UK:
- STUDY GROUP UK AND ITS PARTNER UNIVERSITIES /ISCs:
- Keele University /ISC
- Heriot-Watt University /ISC
- Kingston University /ISC
- University of Huddersfield /ISC
- Lancaster University /ISC
- University of Leicester /ISC
- Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU) /ISC
- University of Stirling /ISC
- University of Surrey /ISC
- University of Sussex /ISC
- University of Wales, Newport (Wales ISC)
- Lincoln university UK /ISC
- BUCKS NEW UNIVERSITY, UK
- GLYNDWR UNIVERSITY LONDON
- BELLERBYS COLLEGE UK ( 4 CAMPUSES IN LONDON, BRIGHTON, CAMBRIDGE, OXFORD)
- ICON COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY LONDON UK
- INNOVATIVE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT, MANCHESTER UK
- CITY OF LONDON COLLEGE, UK
- METRO COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES, MANCHESTER, UK
- MONT ROSE COLLEGE, UK
- GRAFTON COLLEGE, UK
- BLAKE HALL COLLEGE, LONDON, UK
- HARROW COLLEGE, MIDDLESEX, UK
- WEST GEORGE COLLEGE, GLASGOW, UK
- LEEDS PROFESSIONAL COLLEGE, LEED, UK
- AYR COLLEGE, SCOTLAND